Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag: UA-125257650-2 AUSTRALIA EDUCATION SYSTEM | Blue Education


Internationally Recognised Qualifications

With more Australian universities rising in the Top 100 in the world, Australia remains a top choice for international students with regulated curriculum and study pathways that links to higher education. Legislation such as the ESOS Act 2000 and the National Code 2007 govern the institutions providing education to international students. These guarantee the quality of student’s education experience.

  • Primary education starts at six years of age. 

  • Lower Secondary students (Year 7/8 to 10) focus on the same learning areas, but with greater diversity in electives and subject choices.

  • Upper Secondary Students (Year 11 & 12) can elect to study subjects that will prepare them for future educational pursuits or chosen career.

AQF levels and the AQF levels criteria are an indication of the relative complexity and/or depth of achievement and the autonomy required to demonstrate that achievement.

Vocational Education and Training (VET)

VET institutions specialise in providing students with hands-on experience and real-world skills.

Australian universities and private institutions offer a wide range of courses leading to 3 main types of qualifications, mainly the Bachelor (single or double,) Master and Doctoral Degrees.

The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study , and the specialisation you choose.

As an international student, your tuition fees are payable before you study and an upfront payment of 1 trimester,  1 semester (6 months) or 1-year tuition fees may be required prior to application of student visa. 

Please reload