top of page

Our team consists of Career and Education Counsellors who have undergone the Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC) training and qualified advisors licensed with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

Writing on a Notebook

What should I study and where?

If you are interested to study overseas, and you are uncertain as to where you should go, or what programme should you undertake, you can speak to our counsellor who can help you narrow down your choices. It is important for you to understand some of the career outcomes that you can explore for the course that you have chosen. Some of the factors you may want to consider when deciding on the institution include the units that you can undertake, place of studies, the fees, the duration of the course, the ranking of the institution, review from other students and the type of support available to international students.

I want to speak to a Counsellor ->>


How do I open a bank account in Australia?

Once you have obtained your student visa and you are ready to travel to Australia, you can open a bank account in Australia prior to your arrival. This would be convenient for you to receive money transfers into your bank account in Australia, safely. You can open a student account with Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) which has the largest retail customer base in Australia with over a thousand branches across Australia. Once you have applied for the account online, you can approach any of the branches to verify your identity and your account is operable. Your money can be transferred from your home country safely to your bank account for you to access.

I want to open a Bank Account ->>

In Love

Partner & Family Visa

You can sponsor your loved ones to become a permanent resident in Australia. Your loved one can be your partner or spouse, your child, your parent or a last remaining relative.

There are a number of ways to explore for the applicant, depending on how you can prove your relationship with the intended sponsor.

I need to speak with a MARA Advisor ->>


Overseas Insurance Protection

OSHC or the Overseas Student Health Cover provides insurance protection for an international student whilst studying in Australia.  As a minimum, the cover would provide for selected cost of medical consult, hospital treatment, ambulance and limited pharmaceuticals.  You can select your choice of OSHC from OSHC Australia or Annalink.  You can purchase directly and get the best cover that is most suitable for you. Remember, every international student requires OSHC. You will not be able to lodge a student visa application without the appropriate cover. If you are coming with your dependants i.e. your partner/ spouse and children, you are required to purchase a couple’s cover or family cover.

Get a QUOTE from OSHC Australia ->>
Get a QUOTE from ANNALINK ->>
Get a Quote from KONPARE ->>

Student Writing

How to get a Student Visa?

In order to study in Australia, an international student requires a valid student visa (sub class 500). In order to lodge the application of a student visa, the student requires a Letter of Offer from the institution, pay for the 1st semester of fees and obtain the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). The student also needs to prepare a Genuine Temporary Entrance (GTE) Statement to support your intentions to pursue your course in Australia. The GTE Statement is prepared to allow the Case Officer of the Department of Home Affairs understand your background, objectives to study in Australia, your reasons for choosing Australia, the programme and the institution and your expectations after completion of your studies.  The cost of the student visa is AUD620.

I need help to get a STUDENT VISA->>

Outdoor Work Meeting

Post Study Work Visa

If you have studied and lived in Australia for the last 2 years, you may be eligible to apply for the post graduate work visa (sub class 485). This visa ranges between 1.5 years to 3 years, depending on the course that you have completed. There are 2 streams, a graduate work visa and a post graduate work visa. If you have completed 96 weeks of studies in an undergraduate or post graduate studies, you are eligible to apply for the post study work visa. However, the 1.5 years of graduate work visa requires you to complete a limited selection of certificate or diploma.

I need help with my 485 VISA ->>
I need to purchase my Insurance Cover->>

Young Businessman

Employer Sponsorship

Australia requires selected types of skills and professionals to meet the demands of the workforce and economy. You can apply for your own work visa or apply to be sponsored by an Australian employer who is meets the criteria to become a Standard Business Sponsor.

Most importantly, you should have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the relevant field with documented evidence to support your work experience.

I need to speak with a MARA Advisor 

Carpenter Measuring Wood

Skilled Migration

If you have completed your studies in Australia, and wish to pursue a more permanent option in Australia, you can.  If you have intentions to study, work and live in Australia, you can plan for this pathway in advance, prior to arriving in Australia.  There are a number of professions and skills that the government of Australia is in need and would encourage an applicant to register for interest to migrate to Australia.

I need to speak with a MARA Advisor ->>

Open For Business

Business & Investment Migration

Australia welcomes business migrants and entrepreneurs who want to set up a business or invest in Australia.  There are different types of business investment visas.  A valid business visa will allow the visa holder to invest in, develop, and manage a new or existing business in Australia.  The Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (subclass 188) has 5 streams.  The different streams have different eligibility criteria, from the amount of investment to the age and number of days required for a temporary resident to fulfil in Australia. If your business is currently turning over AUD500,000 a year, you are one step closer to meeting the eligibility criteria.

I need to speak with a MARA Advisor ->>

For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.

 We are the trusted voice in guiding you to study, work and live in Australia

  • Education and career pathway planning

  • Course selection and recommendation 

  • School and programme enrolment

  • School transfer / course change

  • Student visa application

  • Overseas Student Health Cover

  • Accommodation and homestay

  • Flight and transport arrangement

  • Other student support services



  • Skilled Migration 

  • Graduate Work Visa

  • Post Study Work Visa 

  • Sponsored Skilled Visa

  • Employer Sponsored Visa

  • Family Migration

  • Spouse / De-Facto / Child Visa

  • Business and Investment Migration

  • Visa Appeal



  • Career counselling

  • Resume review and construction

  • Interview Coaching

  • Job search strategies

  • Cultural adaptation initiatives

  • Personality and Career Assessment

  • Communication skills training

  • Internship placement

  • Part-time and full time work placement

UWA, Perth, WA, Group of 8, Research, Undergraduate, Masters, Top 100
Curtin, Perth, WA, Curtin College, Research, Undergraduate, Masters, Top 100
ECU, Edith, Cowan, University, Nursing, Top 3, Australia,  Perth, WA
Murdoch, Perth, WA, Vet, Village, Underg
AC College.png
Perth, WA, Fremantle, Freo, Notre, Dame, Undergrad, Postgrad
CQU University.png
CDU logo.png

Blue Education has been established since the late 90s, specialising in education guidance, counselling and international student placement in Australia.   Blue Education strives to promote the Australian lifestyle and quality education to students from around the globe.  7 out of 100 of the world’s top universities are in Australia!

Trust us, we know.


Our offices and representatives across many regions are setup and committed to deliver professional, honest and reliable advice. Together, our aim is to assist students discover the pathway that is most desirable for them, that will lead them to uncover a successful career in the future.


Today, our versatile and multi-lingual team has grown to provide migration and career advice.  We believe, that once you step foot on these soils, you will find that Australia is the right choice all along!

bottom of page